Chalhoub Consultancy partners with the accredited and respected names in international training and education to provide stellar training services. The seminars, conferences, and other trainings we provide are lauded as informative and interactive; our presenters specialize in fostering a dynamic environment in which the materials at hand are interpreted in the most relevant and up-to-date way. In addition to acquiring subject-specific information, participants improve their interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in a modern dynamic that mimics professional settings.
We currently offer trainings and conferences on the following subjects:
- AFA Accredited Financial Analyst®
- AMA Accredited Management Accountant®
- AMC Accredited Management Consultant®
- MMC Master Management Consultant®
- ChE Chartered Economist®
- CIPM Certified International Project Manager®
- MFP Master Financial Planner®
- CRA Certified Risk Analyst®
- CTEP Chartered Trust and Estate Planner®
- CWM Chartered Wealth Manager®
- RBA Registered Business Analyst
- MPM Master Project Manager®
- CCO Certified Compliance Officer
- CAML Certified in AML
- CPE Certified Planning Engineer
- CHR Certified in Human Resources
- CITA Certified International Tax Analyst
- CCC Certified Cost Controller
Many of the offered trainings are open to the public, and we would be happy to register you as a participant! You can search our calendar of tentative events for a training matching your needs, or contact us about arranging for a personalized or in-house training catered to your needs and the preferences of your institution. If you are interested in running an in-house training program, please email us directly, or utilize the contact page of this website.
We can tailor the training to your needs and preferences, and are currently able to provide training seminars in English, French, and Arabic. Upon successful completion of the course each delegate receives a certificate and an official designation, which can be used on their business cards, Curriculum Vitae, and profiles.
The mentoring relationship that our professional speakers develop with their trainee enables them to constantly update and validate our programs, balancing training programs between theoretical and practical offers the participants the applicability factor in their work environment.